The Martian - Review

I thought I would post a review of this as it has certainly split opinions.  

I wrote this as soon as I'd watched the movie as I sat on the Tube going home.

Interesting movie. Great idea and looks good (if that is what Mars looks like). Great cast! Very flag waving yee hah Americana at times with nods to friendliness with the Chinese (probably for the potential box office takings there). I enjoyed it and knew it was a blockbuster, looks good and feel good. Not for everyone but I enjoyed it. And I prefer Jessica Chastain to Matt Damon! Scientists and film critics etc will pull it apart. 7/10.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It has been a long long time - Boston and New York 2022

Goodbye Cooperative Bank, it was nice knowing you

Funerals and birthdays - June 2024