Should I stay or should I go?

I've now been back in England for 11 weeks, not long but long enough to realize that I am back but not back here in spirit. I am restless, probably because this current job is neither good for soul or my intellect anymore. I am stifled. I loved being a teacher and love being a teacher. I am so temped to flee, head overseas again. Now I know I can teach, and I know I am good at it, I could go anywhere, but where? I shouldn't be so hasty but it is in my character to make huge decisions quite quickly and only ask for advice if I have the slightest doubt.








Usually I ask the wrong people, the people who tell me off rather than wish me well. I am giving myself 7 days to take stock, decide and then put a plan in place.




Sean

2 November 2012

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It has been a long long time - Boston and New York 2022

Goodbye Cooperative Bank, it was nice knowing you

Funerals and birthdays - June 2024