I was 43 yesterday, it was an odd day, a dis-jointed day. I was at work for almost 9 hours and many of the people I wanted to be at my celebration either couldn't make it or didn't make it. The marking of a birthday should always be a celebration of our life moving forward and no matter what age we are, we should celebrate it and have as much fun as we can. I didn't and not because of the company I had, but my mind was elsewhere. Too many people I know are going through a bad time and it is hard for them to be happy with me.  

Tomorrow I will go and spend  days with my family and I am looking forward to it. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It has been a long long time - Boston and New York 2022

Goodbye Cooperative Bank, it was nice knowing you

Funerals and birthdays - June 2024