Trying this all over again


For some a blog is there way of sharing their ego with the world. For me its for sharing everything. Mainly my love for travel and my fascination with the people and places I encounter. Even now that I am 42 I have not lost my curiosity or enthusiasm for travel and new people and I love writing about it.So here I am on a Sunday afternoon, it is raining, I have a hangover despite drinking low alcohol lager last night and my social life is as good as a Jimmy Saville Fan Club meeting. So, I decided to waste my time re-creating my blog. I had one last year and stopped updating it when I finished traveling. And as you all know, I have way too much to say to be silent for too long.


Me on one of my many trips overseas, summer 2009













seandusher@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never use the word 'biscuit' when you can say 'custard cream' ...

Coming out was hard to do..

My ode to the US of A...