Trying this all over again


For some a blog is there way of sharing their ego with the world. For me its for sharing everything. Mainly my love for travel and my fascination with the people and places I encounter. Even now that I am 42 I have not lost my curiosity or enthusiasm for travel and new people and I love writing about it.So here I am on a Sunday afternoon, it is raining, I have a hangover despite drinking low alcohol lager last night and my social life is as good as a Jimmy Saville Fan Club meeting. So, I decided to waste my time re-creating my blog. I had one last year and stopped updating it when I finished traveling. And as you all know, I have way too much to say to be silent for too long.


Me on one of my many trips overseas, summer 2009













seandusher@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It has been a long long time - Boston and New York 2022

Goodbye Cooperative Bank, it was nice knowing you

Funerals and birthdays - June 2024