Christmas is coming and I have no idea what to buy you!

As the end of October approaches and the stores already have their Christmas displays up, my mind has turned to Christmas and Christmas gifts. When I was a kid, and relied on my pocket money, it was easier to buy gifts for my parents, sisters and grandparents, now that I have a bigger budget and access to bigger and better stores (online and high-street), I am stumped.

Feeling festive yet?


As an uncle to 2 nieces and 2 nephews I always want to be the cool uncle, buying good gifts but not being too lavish as not to spoil them or push noses out of joint. It is bloody hard! This year I am going to Paris for a Christmas shopping trip in the hope that French style, French prices and the rudeness of French shop assistants will inspire me? 

If anyone has a good idea what to buy for a Dad then please comment. He is the hardest individual to buy for, especially as he doesn't drink or smoke.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It has been a long long time - Boston and New York 2022

Goodbye Cooperative Bank, it was nice knowing you

Funerals and birthdays - June 2024